Yabatech portal Application Form. Yaba College of technology formerly known as Yaba Technical Institute, the institution is located in Yaba College of Technology, Herbert Macaulay Road, Opposite WAEC office, Yaba Lagos.
Today in this article, you will gain a lot of gathered information about Yaba technology institutes such as how you can secure admission, how to apply for the Yabatech post UTME form, and a lot more.
Visit their official website @ Yabatech
Our Mission and Vision
Our vision is to be the leading higher educational institution in Nigeria by providing first-rate academic, professional and entrepreneurial education to our students, who are empowered to make a positive impact in the technological and socio-economic development of the country.
Our mission is to train top-quality human resources that will propel the development of the country by Our mission is to produce knowledgeable and innovative graduates, worthy in skill and character, through effective teaching, learning, and research for the technological advancement of Nigeria.
How to Apply
Have you been wondering about a good technical institute in Lagos, I’ll recommend Yabatech institute. They seat at the peak of excellence and have been recommended by NUC.
Just like other accredited Institutes in Nigeria, Yabatech abides by the Federal Government Policy on the admission of students into the Tertiary Institutions as may be provided by the National Policy on Education.
Requirement for Yabatech Admission
- Candidates must possess Credits in English, Mathematics, plus Credit passes in at least three (3) other subjects relevant to his/her field of study.
- Candidate who scored above 150 for national diploma and 180 for B.sc can apply
- Yabatech accepts first and second choice of institution
- For admission, prospective students are advised to check both JAMB and O’level requirements for the ND courses before applying for Post UTME form.
Yabatech university cut off mark
Yabatech’s cutoff mark for this year is 150 for the national diploma, the candidate whose score is above 180 should apply for B.sc
You can see the list of departments on their website
Yabatech portal Application Form for 2022 POST UTME Registration
For a candidate who meets the school requirement should apply now, we will be detailing to you the process to follow.
. The applicant will visit http://erp.yabatech.edu.ng/application and click on the Apply Link
2. Select Step 1 (Generate Payment Invoice)
3. Enter the Jamb Reg no, Email & Phone no to Validate the Jamb Uploaded list.
4. Preview Jamb Details and click on Generate Invoice.
5. Proceed to Make Payment at the Bank or Online via ATM/Debit Card.
6. Return to the Registration Portal and Click on Apply the select Step2.
7. Enter Payment RRR to validate the payment made via Remita.
8. Fill the application Form Completely.
9. Print Application SLip.
10. Pay for O’level Verification.
Once your Post UTME result is out click here to check your result
NOTE: To avoid disqualification, Make sure you provide a valid details of yourself while filling the form.
How to check Admission status
Just like the above process, if you are waiting for your admission make sure you upload your WAEC result to the jamb and also check your JAMB CAPS
Read This: How to check my jamb caps for admission
All candidates who applied for admission into Yabatech are strongly advised to upload their O’Level results on the Jamb portal.
Hope this article was interesting and helpful as well, if you want our attention make sure you comment below.