Do you want to fill the WAEC recruitment Application form ? Do you want to be recruited as a teacher in Nigeria? Do have what it takes to work as a teacher? Are you looking for a job vancancies in Nigeria today? Hurry up now and follow the necessary steps to apply
Let’s now know why the WEST AFRICA EXAMINATION COUNCIL has opened an invitation for job vacancies and how do we get recruited.
UPDATE ABOUT WAEC
As we all know the West Africa examination council is an examination board conducting exams for all students in Nigeria and West Africa at large every year, and we all know without their exams you can’t get into universities, you can’t also write jamb except you have your NECO or GCE, and you may not be eligible to occupy some other working position including this one.
The West African Examinations Council, a sub-regional organization responsible for the conduct of a variety of examinations in English-speaking West African countries.
As waec offices in Nigeria get bigger, the need for job vacancies to occupy certain positions gets needed, so waec sends out her application for suitable candidates to apply.
Below we will take a look at different recruitment positions, you should know where is best for you before getting filling your application.
Waec Current Recruitment Positions
if you want to know if the WAEC Recruitment 2021 has officially started, reach out to the official WAEC website: www.waeconline.org.ng
Visit the waec recruitment website to get updated, you should also know that you don’t just get into these jobs anyhow, you must be qualified before getting a job, below are the requirements for the job recruitment.
WAEC Recruitment Requirements
- Must have your B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND concerning the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO) with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma cerfiticate obtained from a recognized school.
- National cerfiticate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a national identification card or drivers license, International passport, Voters card etc.
- You must be a computer litrate and the ability to use microsoft softwares such as excel, powerpoints, words.
- Geographical mobility within and outside nigeria
How to Apply for WAEC Recruitment
Intrigued and adequate candidates should submit their application letters and CV’s to;
The Deputy Director (HRM),
Yaba – Lagos.
Such letters should indicate the following:
- • Full Names
- • Age/Date of Birth
- • State of Origin
- • e-Mail Address
- • Telephone No(s)
- • Qualifications
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for Aptitude Test and Interview
Mistakes to Avoid While Applying
most people fail and lose their chance of getting recruited, follow the steps below as we will show you the most pitfalls while registering.
- Apply on time. Do not wait until the deadline.
- Don’t apply twice, it may lead to disqualification
- before submitting your application, make sure you are what you said you are.
- You will be disqualified if you submit false documents.
- Go through your details thoroughly.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job
- The Benue State Government recruitment application form is free
- There will be screening and examination for all shortlisted candidates
WAEC Shortlisted Applicant Update.
Hurray, you have been shortlisted for the West Africa examination council recruitment, and now it not yet finish, because this article just get a lot better now, it’s time for your interview, and it’s time for you to shine at the final stage.
However, when shortlisted:
- Make sure you gather as more information as you want to about the company.
- Don’t rush into something you cannot handle, make sure go through your application, have a reason why you would fit into that position or not.
- Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
- The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror
- Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
- Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
- Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your resumption date and expressing how you feel about your new position.
Related Jobs like this
- NDE Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Portal – See Latest Application updates
- National Police Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Portal – See Latest Application updates
- Highest Paying Jobs in Nigeria 2021
- PYES Registration Application Form Portal 2021 – pyes.gov.ng
Hope this article was really helpful, let us know your questions in the comment section below.
Note that we are not partnering with this company, we are just making sure the information gets as far it can, you the help of others.