Are you looking for JAMB recommended textbooks for Art I will list out the recommended textbook you need to read for Art
How to make use of JAMB recommended Textbooks
Yes, you don’t have to buy everything, take for instance you have Physics, chemistry, biology, and English to write, You don’t have to buy the entire recommended textbook for each subject, if you already have it, it’s very fine.
Note: It is absolutely fine if you don’t use the recommended textbooks, but just for deeper understanding you may want to consider getting one for your tough subject.
JAMB Recommended Textbooks For Art 2022
- Banjoko I. (2000) Visual Arts made Easy: Textbook for Schools and Colleges, Lagos, Movic Publishing Company Ltd.
- Egonwa, O.D. (1991) African Art: A contemporary Source Book, Benin: Osasu Publishers.
- Eguilae, S.A. (1985) The Essential Ground work in Art and Design, Omotola Standard Press and Bookshop (Nig) Ltd.
- Erese, U. O. and Ogunsina E. D. (1989) Creative Arts and Crafts for J. S. S. Onibonoje Press.
- Nahab, S. J. (2003) Art of the Millennium for Senior Secondary Schools, Ehindero (Nig.) Ltd.
- Ogumor, E. (1993) Certificate Art for Junior Secondary Schools and Senior Secondary Schools, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Olaosebikan W. A. (1982) Cultural and Creative Arts, Evans
- Olurukooba, B. K. (1991) Art for Senior Secondary Schools, ABU
- Uzoagba I. N. (1982) Understanding Art in General Education, Onitsha; African Publish Ltd
- Wangboje, I. N. (1982) A Textbook on Art for Junior and Senior Secondary Schools, Evans Publishers