Do you know Banks also recruit workers too, yea we know they do, Polaris is one of the good banks out there and they are inviting qualified applicants that want to work in their bank to apply for the Polaris bank recruitment application form?
Polaris which was formerly known as Skye bank was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018, to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public.
Note that Open vacancies will be listed intermittently as they arise and updated here. There are currently none at the moment. the recruitment normally comes during august period.
Polaris is doing their best as they are trying to provide job opportunities due to the scarcity of jobs in Nigeria. The recruitment process provides both opportunities at Polaris bank and learning and development skills, which is really great.
We won’t be wasting your whole time talking about Polaris bank, we will go straight to the reason you are on this page. This article will list out requirements for applicants to be qualified, how to apply and fill the form successfully, mistakes to avoid while filling the form, and even more.
Polaris Bank Recruitment 2021 Requirements
As an applicant that wants to apply for anything you have to check their requirements to know if you are qualified for the vacancy and another thing you don’t wanna go through a process you know won’t work.
So to avoid getting disqualified check out the following requirements below
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution.
- Must be computer literate.
Now that you have to know the requirement, if you are eligible for this recruitment programme, let’s move to the next step.
Important: While filling this form, make sure you fill in valid details about yourself to avoid disqualification
How to Apply for Polaris Bank Recruitment 2021
Follow the process below:
- Firstly, log on to www.polarisbanklimited.com/careers/apply-now/
- the application process requires you to register.
- Please remember your login details, it will be required during application.
- To apply for any of the vacancies, follow the link provided.
- You will be prompted to input your ID and password to apply for your chosen vacancy.
- Also, the application process allows you to update and amend your CV information at any time.
- However, to update and amend your CV, follow the link provided. You will require your ID and password.
What next after filling the application? Polaris bank will begin the process of shortlisting successful candidates for the screening exercise and Interview Invitation List. This process begins in March, once you are shortlisted then you should know about this.
Mistakes to Avoid While Applying
most people fail and lose their chance of getting recruited, follow the steps below as we will show you the most pitfalls while registering.
- Apply on time. Do not wait until the deadline.
- Don’t apply twice, it may lead to disqualification
- before submitting your application, make sure you are what you said you are.
- You will be disqualified if you submit false documents.
- Go through your details thoroughly.
- Do not pay anyone who claims he will help you get this job
- There will be screening and examination for all shortlisted candidates
Polaris Shortlisted Applicant Update.
Hurray, you have been shortlisted for the Federal civil servant commission recruitment, and now it not yet finish, because this article just get a lot better now, it’s time for your interview, and it’s time for you to shine at the final stage.
However, when shortlisted:
- Make sure you gather as more information as you want to about the company.
- Don’t rush into something you cannot handle, make sure go through your application, have a reason why you would fit into that position or not.
- Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
- The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror
- Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
- Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
- Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your resumption date and expressing how you feel about your new position.
Note that we are not partnering with this company, we are just making sure the information gets as far it can, you the help of others.
Related Jobs like this
- NDE Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Portal – See Latest Application updates
- National Police Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Portal – See Latest Application updates
- Highest Paying Jobs in Nigeria 2021
- PYES Registration Application Form Portal 2021 – pyes.gov.ng
However, we believe we have guided you on everything you need to know about Polaris Bank recruitment, why don’t you share it, if you want us to help you with updates related to Banks recruitments and recruitments in Nigeria make sure you drop a comment before leaving our page.
Good luck with your new Job at Polaris bank.