In this article, we will be providing you with all the vital information you need to successfully register for the ongoing NDE Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Portal.
the National Directorate of Employment for 2021 has commenced and people have started enrolling, what are you waiting for? This whole article will be taking you through the whole process of applying for the NDE form from their portal (www.nde.gov.ng) and get other latest information also other job opportunities.
The National Directorate of Employment recruitment 2021 is currently ongoing. See how to apply, requirements, available job vacancies here.
If you are currently reading this article, there’s a high probability that you have an idea of what you looking for, we assure to provide more vital information.
The National Directorate of Employment is a federal government agency in Nigeria. continue reading as we give you more details.
You must take everything here seriously, as this guide will help you get a successful job there.
About the National Directorate of Employment
The National Directorate of Employment (NDE) is an agency in the federal government in Nigeria that was set up to reduce the number of unemployment since 1986. This agency was set up with the mission to design and implement job creation programmes.
The National Directorate of Employment was introduced because of the large number of unemployed graduates who are seeking employment in the federal government agencies and private sector
These job creations will promote change, employment generation, reduce poverty, and enhance wealth generation.
NDE Special Public Works Programme Recruitment
Special Public Works Programme (SPW) is divided into various divisions:
- Graduate Attachment Programme (GAP)
- Also a Graduate Coaching Scheme (GCS)
- Graduate Special Training Programme (GSTP)
- Environmental Beautification Training Scheme (EBTS)
- Solar Energy Training Scheme (SETS)
- Community Development Scheme (CDS)
- Lastly, Labour Based Technology Training Scheme (LBTS)
List of States that are qualified for the NDE Recruitment
- Abia State
- Adamawa State
- Akwa Ibom State
- Anambra State
- Bauchi State
- Bayelsa State
- Benue State
- Borno State
- Cross River State
- Delta State
- Ebonyi State
- Edo State
- Ekiti State
- Enugu State
- Federal Capital Territory
- Gombe State
- Imo State
- Jigawa State
- Kaduna State
- Kano State
- Katsina State
- Kebbi State
- Kogi State
- Kwara State
- Lagos State
- Nasarawa State
- Niger State
- Ogun State
- Ondo State
- Osun State
- Oyo State
- Plateau State
- Rivers State
- Sokoto State
- Taraba State
- Yobe State
- Zamfara State
The above states are the considered states that we believe will engage in the National Directorate of Employment Recruitment.
How to Apply for the NDE Recruitment
If you are ready to apply for the national directorate of employment recruitment, follow the easy steps below.
The official NDE Recruitment portal is https://nde.gov.ng/. Currently, NDE Portal is not open for new recruitment registration.
The upcoming recruitment will be carried out openly and all information will be published through the official website www.nde.gov.ng.
This is to inform job seekers, please make sure you understand the terms and conditions applied.
NDE Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Portal
- First, open their portal on you browser –www.nde.gov.ng portal
- go to their home page and visit the current recruitment section
- Make sure you read the requirements before proceeding.
- Click on the “Apply” link and fill NDE Registration 2021
- Register with the portal and log in
- Fill the application form, upload your credentials, and documents
- carefully re-check all details and submit the form
- Then submit the form and take a printout
Mistakes to Avoid While Applying
Most people ending up not getting approval for this recruitment, remember it is a recruitment, which means everyone is involved as far as you meet the requirement, to avoid losing the chance of getting recruited this year, take this seriously
- Please make sure you apply on time, you should not wait until it a week to the dead line.
- Make sure you fill your personal information by yourself, to avoid mistakes.
- Make sure you get updates from the net always, to avoid missing the other process.
- Make sure your credentials are completed and well composed.
- You don’t want to submit a wrong infomation to their database right? please crosscheck your inputs thoroughly.
- Please do try to fill forms for two jobs because if you get caught, you”ll be absolutely disqualified for both side.
- Note this process is free, you really don’t have an excuse why you submitted late.
RECOMMENDED: READ ABOUT THE NPF RECRUITMENT
NDE Recruitment 2021/2022 Requirements
List of the requirements before you can fill the NDE RECRUITMENT FORM.
- Make sure you have a credit grades in your waec/ssce including Mathematics and English and also two or more relevant subjects
- It not really needful once you have a good waec result, else you should have a good graded National examination council result (NECO)
- You must have four (4) passes in at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.
- Also, candidates must have B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution.
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- Also, the National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution.
- General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Apart from the basic requirements, below are the added requirements to boost your chances
- The ability to make use of computer and microsoft software like (words, excel, powerpoint), you gotta pick up that skill.
- You have to atleast have some related knowlegde about geographical mobility in nigeria and outside nigeria.
- You must not not be an expert or something, just make sure you know how to relate with solving minor and complicated issues, what i mean is be more of a problem solving person.
- Then the approved age for Male or females is between the ages of 18 – 35.
- Good at scriptwriting, creative writing, and analytical writing.
- Ability to undertake self-tutorship, disipline yourself.
NDE Shortlisted Applicant Update
Hurray, you have been shortlisted as an agent of the Federal government and now it not yet finish, because this article just get a lot better now, it time you your interview, and it’s time for you to shine at the final stage.
However, when shortlisted:
- Make sure you gather as more information as you want to about the company.
- Don’t rush into something you cannot handle, make sure go through your application, have a reason why you would fit into that position or not.
- Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
- The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror
- Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
- Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
- Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your resumption date and expressing how you feel about your new position.
With what we have above here you should know that we are just providing information for you to chase you dream. make sure whatever position and company you were given, make sure you gather enough information about it.
if there’s question you want us to answer foer you make sure you don’t leave without dropping it in the comment section.
Wish you goodLuck