Do you want to apply for the NAVY recruitment Application form? Do want updates on the ongoing NAVY recruitment? Do you want to know more about the NAVY recruitment and how to apply?Do you want to be recruited as a Nigerian Navy worker?
Hurry up and start applying now, make sure you follow the necessary steps below.
About The Nigerian NAVY Recruitment
The Nigeria Navy force is one of the biggest forces in the African continent and also in Nigeria, it’s one of the divisions of the Nigerian Armed Forces which is made up of thousands of personnel plus those of the coast guard.
The Nigerian Navy force was established during the amalgamation of southern and northern protectorates in the year 1914.
in the year 1959 July, the Nigerian navy force was permitted to function as a naval force by Queen Elizabeth II who called the force “The Royal Nigerian Navy”.
But later the name was changed to “The Nigerian Navy”, which is known today, that was after Nigeria became a republic state in the year 1963.
Nigerian Navy recruitment requirements 2021/2022:
We should note that these requirements are important, if you are not legible for this job please scroll to the end of this article to see related jobs like this where you can fit in.
- Note that all applicant’s age should be between the range of 18 – 28 years old.
- This position is open for applicant who are either HND, Bsc holders.
- You should have all required cerfiticates including your FSL cerfiticates, SSCE or Neco cerfiticate with atleast 5 credits in all subjects including mathematics and english
- You must be identified as a citizin of nigeria through the means of identification such as National Identification card, drivers license, International Passsport etc
- For all Male applicants you must not be shorter than 1.68 meters while the female applicants must not stand at a height below 1.65 meters.
- if you have a bad record or beng convicted for an act in court, please do not apply.
- pregnant women are not legible
- All certificates presented must be in their original form.
How to Apply For the Nigerian Navy Recruitment online
- click this link www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- click on register.
- Make sure you read all vital information on the page before applying.
- Create an account using a valid email address.
- check your mail box as confiirmation code will be sent to you for verification.
- Login back to access the Nigerian Navy recruitment form.
- Fill up your bio data correctly and also upload all scanned copies of your documents.
- Submit your application form and print the following documents :Parent/Guardian Consent Form, Local Government Attestation Form, Police Certification Form, and Guarantor Form.
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Screening Date 2020/2021 and Exam Centres
Note that an Appitute test will be scheduled for all candidates and these are the exams venue below, note you will be informed by them.
THE SALARY STRUCTURE OF THE NIGERIAN NAVY
It is important to understand that the salary of government parastatals is paid based on their levels and rank while the Nigerian Navy is not an exemption. Below are their ranks and their payment structure;
Nigerian Navy Ranks for commissioned officers
- Admiral of the Fleet
- Rear Admiral
- Lieutenant Commander
- Acting Sub-Lieutenant
Nigerian Navy Ranks for non-commissioned officers
- Warrant Chief Petty Officer
- Chief Petty Officer
- Petty Officer
- Leading Rating
- Able Rating
- Ordinary Rating
Nigerian Navy Ranks and Salary Structure
|Nigerian Navy Rank||Salary (per annum)||Salary (per annum)|
Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Applicant Update.
Hurray, you have been shortlisted for the Nigeria navy recruitment, and now it not yet finish, because this article just get a lot better now, it’s time for your interview, and it’s time for you to shine at the final stage.
However, when shortlisted:
- Make sure you gather as more information as you want to about the company.
- Don’t rush into something you cannot handle, make sure go through your application, have a reason why you would fit into that position or not.
- Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
- The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror
- Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
- Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
- Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your resumption date and expressing how you feel about your new position.
Related Jobs like this
- NDE Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Portal – See Latest Application updates
- National Police Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Portal – See Latest Application updates
- Highest Paying Jobs in Nigeria 2021
- PYES Registration Application Form Portal 2021 – pyes.gov.ng
- WAEC Recruitment Application Form 2021/2022 | recruitment.waec.com.ng|starting and closing date | more update
Hope this article was really helpful, let us know your questions in the comment section below.
Note that we are not partnering with this company, we are just making sure the information gets as far it can, you the help of others.