Do you want to apply for the NAFDAC recruitment form application? comprehensive steps to take while proceeding with the form registration, In this article, we are providing you with all the vital information you need to apply for the NAFDAC Recruitment form?
This is a thorough guide on how to apply for the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) Jobs in Nigeria.
Just like the way we talk about other job recruitments, we will discuss the Nigerian Agency for food and drug administration and control below.
IMPORTANT! Currently, NAFDAC recruitment form 2021 is not yet out online, IGNORE any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
Update About NAFDAC
NAFDAC is a Nigerian federal agency under the Federal Ministry of Health with responsibilities of regulating and controlling the manufacture, importation, exportation, advertisement, distribution, sale, and use of food, drugs, cosmetics, medical devices, chemicals, and packaged water.
NAFDAC was established by Decree 15 of 1993 as amended by Decree 19 of 1999 and now the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control Act Cap N1 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
NAFDAC is headed by a chairman who presides over a governing council appointed by the president on the recommendation of the Minister of Health.”Other council members are:
- The permanent secretary of the Ministry of Health
- The director-general of NAFDAC
- Standard Organization of Nigeria (SON)
- National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD)
- The chairman of the Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN)
- The chairman of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
- A representative of each of the Pharmaceutical Group and the Food and Beverages Group of the Manufacturers’ Association of Nigeria.
Three people from the general public are also represented on the council.
HOT Related Jobs like this
- NDE Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Portal – See Latest Application updates
- National Police Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Portal – See Latest Application updates
- Highest Paying Jobs in Nigeria 2021
- PYES Registration Application Form Portal 2021 – pyes.gov.ng
- WAEC Recruitment Application Form 2021/2022 | recruitment.waec.com.ng|starting and closing date | more update
- NAVY Recruitment Application Form 2021/2022
- Civil Defence Recruitment Application Form 2021/2022
NAFDAC Recruitment Requirements 2021
Any applicants applying for the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) Recruitment must obtain any of the following;
- applicant must possess their B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND concerning the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects.
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO) with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution.
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card etc.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
Note that applicant is not meant to submit twice to avoid his/her own disqualification and make sure you don’t pay money for this process cause it is free of charge.
NAFDAC Recruitment Academic Qualifications
A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field
If you have a basic opportunity to make use of the computer, it will be of a better help, especially if you can make use of this softwares, Microsoft words, excel, powerpoint etc.
How to Apply For The NAFDAC Recruitment
All the 2021 applicant should know that the Recruitment process has not commenced yet and we will make sure we update our page once it starts.
If you have gone through their requirements and you are sure that you are qualified to apply, follow these process below.
Visit nafdac.gov.ng official website, fill the form correctly and submit your CV and required credentials, which could either be an online or offline process you will have to go to the NAFDAC zonal head quatar for other process which we will talk later in this article.
As soon as the application is online, interested and qualified candidates should kindly Click here to apply through the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control official website.
Mistake to Avoid While Applying
A lot of candidates make numerous mistakes while filling their application, this may lead to their rejection. the steps below will make sure you proceed with your application successfully
- Make sure you apply on time and don’t wait till untill the deadline is announced.
- you can only apply once.
- Please make sure you are what you said you are before submitting the application.
- Don’t submit a false document.
- Don’t pay money to anyone for help to get job.
- The Benue Government examination recruitment application form is free.
- There will be a screening and examination apptitude test for all shortlisted candidate.
Update For Shortlisted Applicants
Hurray, you have been shortlisted for the Nigeria civil defense recruitment, and now it not yet finish, because this article just get a lot better now, it’s time for your interview, and it’s time for you to shine at the final stage.
However, when shortlisted:
- Make sure you gather as more information as you want to about the company.
- Be noted that the interview may be an online interview such as skype.
- Don’t rush into something you cannot handle, make sure go through your application, have a reason why you would fit into that position or not.
- Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
- The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror
- Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
- Make sure you send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
- Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your resumption date and expressing how you feel about your new position.
From the above, you must note that we are not partnering with these companies.
We are only making this information available, to help you get that your dream job. As such, as you apply, ensure to do more research about the company. GOOD LUCK.
Hope this article was really helpful, let us know your questions in the comment section below.