Hurry up now for the MTN Foundation Scholarship for Undergraduate Students 2022, this page will guide you through the whole process, you will also learn about the requirements needed, the aim and benefit, and how you can apply for this scheme.
MTN Scholarships under the Youth Development Cause is an annual award that seeks to recognize and reward qualified high performing students in Nigerian Public Tertiary Institutions:
MTN Foundation Scholarship for Undergraduate Students
MTN Science and Technology Scholarship, currently in its 12th year, is open to eligible 300 level students studying Science & Technology-related courses, in Nigerian Public Tertiary Institutions (Universities, Polytechnics, and Colleges of Education).
Aim and Benifits for the MTN foundation scholarhip
300 successful students are awarded scholarships worth N200,000.00 annually till graduation if they maintain the required grades.
This scholarship is made open for both male and female undergraduate students in Nigeria regardless of the institution.
Requirements for MTN Foundation Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
- Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education in Nigeria must be full-time undergraduates in 300 level/3rd years.
- Applicants from public Universities and Colleges of Education must have a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) score of 3.5 or its equivalent (2:1)
- Applicants from public Polytechnics must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the Ordinary National Diploma (OND) programme and must have secured admission into the Higher National Diploma programme (HND).
- Direct entry-level students must have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 (upper credit) from the OND programme and must have secured admission into 300 level/3rd years in a public University
Note: You will be disqualified if you fake your identity, make sure you keep everything real.
Documents Required for Application
They will be required to come with 2 recent passport photographs as well as the original and photocopy of the following documents:
- The valid Student ID card
- Any other means of identification (National ID card, International passport or Driver’s license)
- Admission letter from JAMB and institution of study
- Admission letter for the HND programs (For Polytechnic students only)
August 15, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly go to MTN Foundation on foundation.mtnonline.com to apply.