In today’s article, we will be listing out universities that accept 150 in JAMB, Did you have a low score and you don’t know what to do, keep on reading this article, it was made for you.
After the release of the JAMB result this year, so many candidates lost the hope of getting admission into universities and some students do want to go to polytechnics due to their reasons. Most JAMB candidates had poor results this year but it is fine because I will be listing out universities that will accept you.
Do you want to stand a chance to sit for a post UTME examination this year? well, it’s pretty easy, just know that you have to follow up with some procedures we will be listing out here.
Note that this list consists of federal universities, private Universities, state, and polytechnics.
Universities that accept 150 in jamb
- Rivers State University (RSU)
- Federal University, Dutsin-Ma, Katsina (FUDutsinma)
- Federal University, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti State (FUOYE)
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH)
- Ekiti State University (EKSU)
- Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu
- Kano University of Science & Technology Wudil (KUST)
- Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD)
- Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) 140
- Gregory University, Uturu
- Lagos State University (LASU)
- Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU)
- Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE)
- Plateau State University Bokkos (PLASU)
- Ignatius Aturu University Of Education (IAUE)
- Federal University Birnin-Kebbi. (FUBK) is 140
- Yobe State University, Damaturu (YSU)
- University of Calabar (UNICAL)
How to score high in the post UTME with 150/140
We will look into the easiest ways to make sure we score high in our UTME.
Requirements and Qualifications:
This is the most important, every candidate wants to go to their dream, or probably go to a place far from home, and meet their friend, and feel comfortable.
That’s nice, but we should also know that time waits for nobody if your jamb result doesn’t qualify you to apply for the UTME test you better go for the change of course in that institution.
you won’t be admitted if you are not qualified, don’t make blind prayers, make sure you pass the school cutoff mark before registration.
Change of course and institution:
This sub-heading should be part of the requirements and qualifications but am breaking things down. Don’t be scared of changing course or institution except you want are ready to sit for another year.
Change of course and institution will be ongoing before the Aptitude test will commence, so just know that you can do a change of course now.
If you have a low score in jamb but you are still qualified for the UTME test in that institution, please make sure you check last year’s departmental cut-off mark for that course in your institution.
For a candidate that was not able to make it to the school cut-off mark, don’t feel reluctant about it, or do you want to write next year again? probably your parent wants you to go to that particular school, I understand it alright, but if you can still make changes, other schools are willing to accept candidates like you with lower marks, am talking of universities.
Note federal schools are tough so mind the way you bring low scores to their desk.
Pattern of Reading
Most candidates feel like those students wearing eyeglasses are the most intelligent, no it is not true most of them just have eye defects. your reading pattern is okay as far as you are paying must attention while reading.
NOTE: we already made an article on this, you should go and check the full article and read it, follow up with everything there.
- How to do jamb regularization for DE, HND, and NYSC
- Jamb Change Of Course And Institution 2021
- Jamb centers around your locations
- Nigerian universities, polytechnics have fixed their 2021/2022 post UTME dates
While reading an article make sure you check out the related post like the one about for full understanding, so you won’t make mistakes.
I know I have just should you the list of universities that accept 150 in jamb, make sure you tell me how you feel about it in the comment section below