Are you looking for JAMB recommended textbooks for French, I will list out the recommended textbook you need to read for French
How to make use of JAMB recommended Textbooks
Yes, you don’t have to buy everything, take for instance you have Physics, chemistry, biology, and English to write, You don’t have to buy the entire recommended textbook for each subject, if you already have it, it’s very fine.
Note: It is absolutely fine if you don’t use the recommended textbooks, but just for deeper understanding you may want to consider getting one for your tough subject.
JAMB Recommended Textbooks For French 2022
- Ajiboye, T. (2014) Companion to French Grammar (4th Edition): Ibadan: Cleavoketa books
- Ajiboye, T. (2012) Nouvel Horizon, Book 4, New Revised Edition, Ibadan: Bounty Press
- Byrne and Churchill (1980) A Comprehensive French Grammar,
- Hatier (1980) Le Nouveau Bescherelle: L’Art de Conjuguer, Ibadan: Spectrum Book Ltd.
- Maice, G et Merlo, G : (1998): Grammaire progressive du français ( Niveau intermediaire), Paris: Clé international.
- Mazauric,. C, et Sirejols, E(2006) : On y va! Book 3, Ibadan : Spectrun Books Ltd.
- Ojo, S. A.(2000) A Comprehensive Revision Handbook of French Grammar, Ibadan: Agoro Publishing Company.
- Any other relevant materials on French Grammar.
- Ajiboye, T. (2010) An Introduction to Practice in Oral French, Ibadan: Bounty Press.
- Leon, M. (1978) Initiation à la Prononciation du Français Standard.
- Any other materials that emphasise oral practice
(B) Culture of Francophone Countries
- Girod R and Ground-Clement, F. (1979) Comment vivent les Francais, Paris: Hachette Mbuko, L. (2000) French Essays on Culture and Civilisation for Schools and College Ibadan: Bounty Press.
- Any other relevant materials, e.g. French newspapers, magazines, journals, and documents on Francophone life.
- Wisdomline Pass at Once JAMB.
- Any good French/English or French dictionary