Today, we barely remember our password, especially when it is not often used, like our social media login details. so many students don’t understand how important a password can be, if you have lost forgotten your jamb password and you can’t remember how to go about it and you probably don’t have money to pay for a password reset, well it fine because you are reading an article that going to take you through all steps on how to reset jamb login password.
Let me make sure you don’t read this article and at the end of it, you find it worthless. if you can’t remember your account username and password then you have a different issue but i got your back because i will also chip in some little way to bypass that issue.
Before you registered for jamb, there was an email which you created and it was a one-time email for jamb, most students were not the ones that did the process of creating a Gmail account, if you are among them do your self a favor and read between the lines of this article and while most other students can’t remember the email account and password.
We taking it slow here because we want to help every student out there with their different problems. so let’s take the first step.
I can’t remember anything about my jamb login detail
it really funny, if you are facing same issues as this subheading then don’t feel shy to read it, lol 😅. well it really bad that you can’t remember any of this that’s while we are here to help you.
if you’re a jamb candidate, an undergraduate, or whatever as far as you have registered jamb this article is for you. this requirement below will help us trace your Gmail account and the rest of it.
for those that can’t remember your Gmail or email username get your current jamb slip hardcopy and check for the email username.
Secondly get your phone visit all your Gmail account synced on that phone, open it and at the top you will see a search bar, search in for firstname.lastname@example.org. if there was any search then just check out the email username that’s what we need to log you in.
now the next thing is to log into your email account, make sure once you log in then we can proceed.
now let us dig into making sure we recover your jamb account. we will look into two different methods one of them is using SMS to reset a password while the other is using the normal forget password option on the jamb site.
How to Reset JAMB Password with Phone Numbers
There are three recommendations to that.
- You must know your JAMB email. You can easily get that on your JAMB UTME registration or exams slip as mention above.
- You must still have a phone line you used for JAMB registration active on a phone. If you’ve lost that, all it takes is to do welcome-back or retrieve that at any MTN, GLO, Etisalat, Airtel offices, or shops around you.
- You must be ready to spend just N50.
JAMB Official Method to Get Back Your Forgotten Profile Password
There are two new methods to reset JAMB profile passwords.
- Make sure you have at least N50 loaded or left on your account.
- Go to the message and send the “password (space) email used for JAMB” to 55019
- For example, password email@example.com to 55019
- A message below will arrive on your phone in a moment.
Your request has been received and is being processed, you will get a response shortly. The service will cost you #50.
After this, N50 will be deducted from your account and another message containing a new password will be sent to you as below.
You new Login details email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Pwd: cand8329b2
- You can reset your password by sending Reset Password to 55019 using the sim used during registration.
- A message will be sent back to you with a new password
How to Reset JAMB Password with jamb official login website.
Follow this steps.
- visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/eFacility../Login
- Click on Click here to reset your password.
- input your Gmail username and click password reset
login into your Gmail or email account and check for the password, jamb has sent you a password as follows cand56344, so just log in with it and you are good to go.
At this moment we have achieved everything we want and everything we need to know about How to reset jamb login password, always make sure you keep your password safe. one tip to save your password is writing it out somewhere in a book that’s safe.
if there is any more thing you want us to explain to you comment below and make sure we know about it.