Follow these easy steps on how to do JAMB Regularization yourself jamb regularization was formerly known as Jamb late registration, this is for candidates that are in school but with no jamb registration number and mostly are the NYSC candidates.
JAMB Late Application Fee is N10,000. Follow the procedure outlined below to get it done.
READMORE: HOW TO CREATE A JAMB ONLINE PROFILE
The steps are quite simple as long as you follow them properly, make sure you’re either using a compatible browser like chrome or firefox.
Easy steps to do JAMBHow to do jamb regularization for DE, HND and NYSC
- As you know candidates are entitled to only one profile, if your an existing user you can proceed with step 2 after logging into your dashboard, but if you can’t remember your login credentials or you are a new user just Signup now, provide your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and LGA of Origin and password, then click on the Sign Up button.
- . Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in.
- Once logged in, you will be taken to the landing page where you will see all available services.
- Select “Late (Retroactive) Application”. This is available on the sidebar
- Once selected, the menu item “Late Application” will be revealed. Click this.
- Once you select this service, a Transaction ID is generated for this service. This will be displayed on the confirmation page screen.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page. Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. The Transaction ID is useful for all future references concerning the Transaction. A copy of this transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- . Click on the Continue button if you wish to pay with your card immediately. If you wish to use other payment channels like ATM, Cash at the Bank or Quickteller, please note the transaction ID as it will be required.
- On the Interswitch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button.
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- Once payment is completed, you will be asked to provide the following a. Year of Exam and b. JAMB Registration Number
- After entering the information correctly, the application form will be displayed. You are to fill the application form online. Please take note of mandatory fields.
- Click Submit to complete your application
- After submission, an Indemnity Form will be displayed for printing.
- This is to be filled and taken to your institution for Approval.
- Your institution will be responsible for submission of the approved form to the JAMB state office.
- Once received, the Approved form will be uploaded to your profile. You will receive a notification when this is done.
- JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested
JAMB Regularization for Part-Time/Sandwich/Distance Learning Students
This is to compose and illuminate all Part-Time/Sandwich Students in every one of the Nigerian Tertiary Institutions (i.e Universities, Polytechnics, College of Education e.t.c) that in its endeavors to have precise information of college understudies in every one of the Nigerian Universities and other Tertiary Institutions, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has incorporated the affirmation cycle of up-and-comers of Part-Time Degree Programme into the Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
Considering the above mentioned, all low maintenance understudies selected Nigerian Tertiary Institutions are coordinated to visit the JAMB e-office stage promptly and apply to enlist their archives independently.
All Students are requested to carry out the process at any approved JAMB CBT Centre and fill JAMB Indemnity Form.
The form is to be endorsed and signed by the Dean, School of Continuing Education (SCE) or Part-Time Studies of your Institution after completion by the students, for onward submission to the JAMB office.
Forthcoming Part-Time Candidates who wish to select any of the Part-Time/Sandwich programs in any Nigerian Tertiary Institution MUST initially enlist with JAMB by buying the JAMB Part-Time/Sandwich/Distance Learning Form at the expense of Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N3,500) only before continuing to buy the particular organization low maintenance structures.