Have you uploaded your O’level result and you don’t know how to check your O’level result on JAMB caps? If Yes, Don’t worry before the end of this article I will show you how to check if your O’level result is on JAMB CAPS.
Why do you need to access your jamb caps?
Central Admission Processing System( CAPS ) streamlines the Admissions Process, addresses the challenges associated with the manual approach, restores the autonomy of the tertiary institutions concerning admissions, makes candidates the focus and empowers them with information on available choices of institutions and programmes, expands admission opportunities, eliminates multiple admissions, and provides easily retrievable data for decision making and research on the Education Sector in the country.
It also helps JAMB to refocus on its founding ideals as the Clearing House for admissions into the tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
Without you uploading your WAEC result JAMB won’t issue you admission to your choice of institution and these are things you don’t want, so make sure you check out our few steps on how you can upload your O’level result.
Now you understand the reason you access your JAMB CAPS, let’s move into the reason you are on this page, if you have uploaded your WAEC result on jamb caps in an accredited CBT centre then you should follow up with this article.
You need to make sure you follow up with the steps, if you know you have not uploaded your result, rush no to an accredited CBT centre and Upload your WAEC result immediately.
ALERT: NO WAEC REULT UPLOAD, NO ADMISSION
How to upload your WAEC/NECO result to JAMB portal
NOTE: You can also upload your Neco result too, Do you know how to check your NECO result?
- First of all, Ensure you have a clean copy of either your WAEC/NECO result.
- Visit an accredited CBT centre around your location
- Make sure you also have your log in details to your JAMB portal too.
- Once you get to the CBT request for an upload of result to JAMB portal.
- Note, this process will cost you but not so much.
How to check your O’level result on JAMB caps
Just like the above step:
- Visit JAMB portal link http://JAMB.gov.ng/efacility
- Click on check admission status and provide your valid credential ( Email & password ).
- Log in successful
- Click on the check admisstion status once more and provide your Registration number.
- Click on ACCESS MY CAPS and click on O’level
- You should see you result, if upload else you won’t see any result there.
- How to Purchase Neco Token and check results [Do it yourself]
- Check out: How to buy your Waec result pin without hassle
- Must know to gain 2022 Admission
- How to check my jamb caps for admission
- See why you must link your email to JAMB portal 2021
- How To Create And Update Jamb Profile On Jamb Portal
- How to do jamb regularization for DE, HND, and NYSC
- waec offices in Nigeria and Ghana, contacts and addresses
- 2021 WAEC GCE Timetable for August/September Second Series
- Top 5 Sound Engineering Schools for 2022
If you have just done this yourself, Congratulation, you have checked your O’level result on JAMB caps, but if you couldn’t then make sure you comment on the issues you are facing below.
Let me know your questions on this post and other related questions.