Hey, Good day, I have been looking for something helpful than just the highest Paying Jobs in Nigeria 2021, I have surfed the internet thoroughly just to find one comfortable job that’s actually paying but all I see is just randoms of repeated articles. Well if you have actually lost and you really don’t know how you got into this article, I think it is time to relax and let me walk you through something helpful.
Actually, the main purpose of this article is to list out the top Highest Paying Jobs in Nigeria, but we will be seeing more of how to start working in those high paying jobs and make earns from it.
We should all be encouraged that whatever you do can pay you and the more effort you put into it determines the more gain, in fact, the last time I checked independent jobs pay more and you still have time to put yourself together.
I know what you are thinking is “Does it mean I can’t get a cool paying job without having to do anything independently?”, well, that’s not what am saying, as we go on with this article we will know more.
Enough of the talk, let us look into the top highest paying jobs in Nigeria and why you should go for it.
Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in Nigeria 2021
1. PASTOR: We all know not all pastors are very rich, but if you are a pastor or a servant of God, who has been doing God’s work, not for the riches but for the gospel to be spread around the world, you definitely need money for this outreach.
The reason we listed our pastor as number one is because in Nigeria if we are talking about one of the richest people we will definitely call men of God like Rev Suleiman, Adebayo, Kumuyi, Agboli, and many more.
Now how can this help junior pastors who are still coming up, do God work, because it is God that blesses all and definitely he won’t leave his servants hungry?
I believe if you know how much it cost to hang a jet and still planning to own another one, then you should know that men of God are really blessed.
2. CEO/BUSINESS MOGUL: Being a Ceo of a company or firm is not really easy, because at this point you are actually paying people salaries and these people are living comfortably. I think becoming a CEO is the end goal of an independent person in marketing.
Are you planning to be a CEO of a company? Do you have a small startup but you don’t know how to put it up together? Firstly you have to understand your market and you should also know that you can’t become a CEO without investment. Talking about the biggest CEO and one of the top richest Elon Musk, he has lost and gains while trying to invest in what he never believed was even possible.
Am not saying you have to do like Mr. Elon, but there are times when you need to move forward, you have to do tough things, it all starts by investing in what is profitable. Make sure you have a fundamental knowledge of what you are going into and not just jumping into buying clothes, shoes, computers, and start marketing.
- Once you really have that special thing you really want to start up, make sure you have the resources to start.
- Start as small as possible, don’t invest all your money into it, with time, understand the market.
- Make sure you stick with a lot of people who are into what you are about to go into
- Faliure is part of the game, you will fail, and that’s a good sign
- Share a part of your idea but don’t share all.
- Have a nice way of marketing, if everything start going well, i think it time to start thinking of affiliate marketing and social media market
- Grow your buisness step by step.
- Read more books and make sure your study on things that we grow your buisness.
Well if you don’t know, a median salary of a CEO is about N40 million.
3. AERONAUTIC ENGINEER: Aeronautical engineers are airplane engineers. In Nigeria, their main job is the maintenance of aircraft technology.
Their job is very delicate because the safety of the nation’s aircraft, military or commercial, rests on their shoulders.
The lives and safety of everyday travelers depend on them so aeronautic engineers get up to N11 million.
4. SURGEON: Everybody seems to understand why a surgeon needs to be well paid since a surgeon is responsible for identifying patients who require surgery, operate, and provide patients with care and treatment after the surgery.
We should know that this is a really delicate job, a surgeon receives 11million for a salary.
5. PILOT: Choosing who comes first between the pilots and the surgeon was really hard. Pilots fly planes. They convey people from one location to another in the most delicate means of transportation. They get paid about N9 million.
6. TELECOMS ENGINEER: Telecom engineers make it possible for you to make calls and browse from your phone. If you know how mobile networks work you will understand why the Telecoms engineer is well-regarded.
7. INVESTMENT BANKER: Investment bankers manage your ‘happiness and comfort’ as such we reward them proportionately. What price is your happiness?
8. MUSICIAN: A musician’s job is straightforward: they make music that entertains, informs, shape, and sometimes change our ways of thinking. It is not uncommon to find people idolize musicians like they do religious leaders as such, we pay musicians from N600,000 to N2 million for their presence at our events.
9. PROGRAMMERS: Programmers are problem solvers. They figure out how to make computers solve our problems. Programmers are among the top 5 best-paid professions in developed worlds but in Naija, they are probably the least appreciated financially. They get about N5 million yearly.
10. PETROLEUM ENGINEER: The place of the Petroleum Engineer in the world today is prominent because the world has a high demand for petroleum.
These engineers, who design, test, and deploy means of extracting petroleum are revered and paid well. An average salary will be N12 million.
10 highest paying companies in Nigeria
1. SPDC a.k.a Shell (Oil & Gas)
2. Chevron (Oil & Gas)
3. Mobil (Oil & Gas)
4. NNPC (Oil & Gas)
5. MTN (Telecoms)
6. Nestle Nigeria (FCMG)
7. Nigerian Civil Service (Government)
8. Total (Oil & Gas)
9. Dangote (FCMG)
10. Nigeria Breweries (FCMG)
General Eligibility Criteria for this Jobs 2021
To be eligible for these jobs, the applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
How to avoid making mistakes while applying for Jobs
A lot of individuals fails makes mistakes while applying for job because they don’t adhere to the follow steps below
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
If you have any more questions to ask, please drop your comment below, and if you really like this article, then share.