Are you Interested in Signing up for the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Recruitment? In this article, you will find all you want to know about the civil defense recruitment, do you want to know about the civil defense available job vacancies.
NSCDC is a para-military agency of the Government of the Federal Republic of Nigeria that is commissioned to provide measures against threat and any form of attack or disaster against the nation and its citizenry.
The corps is statutorily empowered by lay Act No. 2 of 2003 and amended by Act 6 of 4th June 2007.
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps were first founded in May 1967 during the Nigerian Civil War within the then Federal Capital Territory of Lagos for sensitization and protection of the civil populace. It was then known as Lagos Civil Defence Committee.
If you are interested in reading more about the establishment and mission of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, you can read about that on their website.
The main article is to make sure we make it simple here through the registration process and make sure you get shortlisted for the recruitment.
If you’re interested in applying for Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Recruitment Form, you must adhere to the following information as this is the only way to get enlisted into the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps vacancies in Nigeria.
Firstly, Make sure you know about the available vacant positions in the civil defense unit.
NSCDC Available Vacant Position in Nigeria
- Corps Assistant (CAIII) – Drivers/Mechanics
- Corps Assistant (CAII) – Drivers/Mechanics
- Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAIII) – Artisans
- Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAIII) – General Duties
- Also, Entry-level Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC)
- Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAII) – Artisans
- Furthermore, Entry-level Corps Assistant (CAII) – General Duties
- Entry-level Inspector of Corps (IC)
- Senior Inspector of Corps (SIC) – (Graduate & Exp.)
- Corps Assistant (CAII) – Medical and Health Services
- Entry-level Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC)
- Assistant Superintendent of Corps II (ASCII) – (Graduate & Exp.)
- Superintendent of Corps (SC) Optometrists
- Inspector of Corps (IC) Nursing
- Superintendent of Corps (SC) Dentist
- Superintendent of Corps (SC) Medical Doctor
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps are NOT recruiting, desperate job applicants are advised to stop from patronising fraudsters.
You should know that before filing this application, you have to know if you are up to the basic qualifications and also have the requirements to proceed with the application registration
Civil Defence Basic Qualifications and Requirements
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen.
- Applicant must posses a qualified certificate including 5 credit in their WAEC RESULT , and also have their BSc, HND .. etc
- Any certificates or qualifications not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicant must be physically fit and finacially okay.
- Applicants must be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicant’s heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer Literacy will be an added advantage
How to Apply for Civil Defence Recruitment 2021
To proceed with the recruitment form application, you should make sure you’ve read about the requirements.
Please read the following instructions carefully before proceeding with your application:
- Firstly, Click on Start your application button above to commence your application.
- You will be required to register using a valid email.
- On successful registration, a confirmation message will be sent to the email you provided. CHECK YOUR SPAM MESSAGES IF YOU CAN’T FIND THEM WITHIN YOUR INBOX.
- Click on the link provided to continue your application
- After successful confirmation, log into the portal using your email and password.
- You are required to complete the bio-data (personal information) section first. Note that without completing this section, you cannot proceed with your application.
- Please complete all the provided sections with accurate information.
- Ensure you print out your acknowledgement slip at the end of your application
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance
- Candidates are expected to log into the website above, fill and submit the application form online. Candidates are advised to print out the Referee forms which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- The candidate must be Online to keep updates
- The applicant should know that multiple application will be disqualified
- The applicant should also have a means of identification such as the national identification card.
ATTENTION! There are no application fees for the candidates. Be careful. Do not fall for fraud tricks.
Civil Defence Recruitment 2021 Application Deadline
The civil defense application has not officially announced its closing date, once they do, we will make sure we update you.
Mistake to Avoid While Applying
A lot of candidates make numerous mistakes while filling their application, this may lead to their disqualification. the steps below will make sure you proceed with your application successfully
- Make sure you apply on time and don’t wait till untill the deadline is announced.
- you can only apply one.
- Please make sure you are what you said you are before submitting the application.
- Don’t submit a false document.
- Don’t pay money to anyone for help to get job.
- The Benue Government examination recruitment application form is free.
- There will be a screening and examination apptitude test for all shortlisted candidate.
Related Jobs like this
- NDE Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Portal – See Latest Application updates
- National Police Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Portal – See Latest Application updates
- Highest Paying Jobs in Nigeria 2021
- PYES Registration Application Form Portal 2021 – pyes.gov.ng
- WAEC Recruitment Application Form 2021/2022 | recruitment.waec.com.ng|starting and closing date | more update
- NAVY Recruitment Application Form 2021/2022
Update For Shortlisted Applicants
Hurray, you have been shortlisted for the Nigeria civil defense recruitment, and now it not yet finish, because this article just get a lot better now, it’s time for your interview, and it’s time for you to shine at the final stage.
However, when shortlisted:
- Make sure you gather as more information as you want to about the company.
- Be noted that the interview may be an online interview such as skype.
- Don’t rush into something you cannot handle, make sure go through your application, have a reason why you would fit into that position or not.
- Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
- The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror
- Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
- Make sure you send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
- Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your resumption date and expressing how you feel about your new position.
From the above, you must note that we are not partnering with these companies.
We are only making this information available, to help you get that your dream job. As such, as you apply, ensure to do more research about the company. GOOD LUCK.
I hope this article was very helpful, if you have any questions, comment on the comment section below.