AKSU Acceptance fee payment is ongoing, Akwa Ibom State UniversityAdamawa State University has released its admission list, candidates should start paying their acceptance fee before the deadline. you can now make payment for the Akwa Ibom State University acceptance fee on AKSU Portal.
Akwa Ibom State university was to be located within Akwa Ibom State’s Technology Triangle at the University Town. However, the administration of the Akwa Ibom State Government has changed the enabling law of the university into a multi-campus institution with the main campus at Ikot Akpaden, Mkpat Enin L.G.A, and a second campus fondly known as Abak Campus situated at Obio Akpa, Oruk Anam L.G.A.[wikipedia]
If you know you enrolled as a student of AKSU, I will be dropping a simple procedure on how to pay your acceptance fee.
This is the only reason why I decided to write on this particular issue of how to pay your acceptance fee by yourself without even including the third party or going to a cyber cafe.
AKSU Acceptance fee Payment Procedures 2022
You can achieve this using your mobile phone, follow the process gradually
- Visit AKSU official website
- Visit their portal http://www.portal.aksu.edu.ng.
- Click the “Register Now” button.
- Click “Admission”.
- Then select “Bio Data”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and click “Verify”.
- Click the “click to make payment link” on the right side of the page
- Print the pre-analysis slip and take the slip to the Bank. Please, note that all payment should be made through the e-transact platform.
- After payment, follow steps 1-5 again
- Then click the “>” sign on the right end of your screen.
- Fill the Bio data form to obtain an access code which will be used throughout the duration of your study. Kindly note it down.
How much is AKSU acceptance fee?
Please note that the AKSU Acceptance fee for this year is about Thirty Thousand Naira (30,000).
I know you have gained a lot from this post check out other helpful articles on this page, if you have any related questions, don’t hesitate to comment below.