ACEONDO Post UTME Screening Form is out, the College invites the following categories of candidates to obtain its POST UTME screening forms:
- Degree Programmes: UTME Candidates who scored a minimum of 200 marks
- Direct Entry (DE) Programmes: Candidates who possess a minimum of 7 points and at least one (1) Merit Pass in their course of study.
iii. NCE Programme: UTME Candidates who scored a minimum of 120 marks for the following programmes and 130 for other programmes:
Adult and Non-Formal Education
Fine and Applied Art
Physical and Health Education
The Adeyemi College of Education is a federal government higher education institution located in Ondo City, Ondo State, Nigeria. It is affiliated to Obafemi Awolowo University for its degree programmes. Adeyemi College of Education was named after Canon M. C. [Wikipedia]
ACEONDO Post UTME Screening Requirements
Candidates should please note:
- Candidates referred to above must have chosen Adeyemi College of Education, (ACE) Ondo as their Institution of first Choice.
- Qualified candidates who did not make ACE, Ondo their Institution of first choice and are interested, are expected to change their institution of first choice to Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo (Affiliated to Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife) for the Degree Programme and Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo for the NCE Programme before applying.
- Direct Entry candidates are also required to submit the hard copies of their NCE results and transcripts to the Division of Admissions and Academic Board in the College.
Read this before applying: ACEONDO Acceptance Fee And Payment Procedures
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates are to visit portal.aceondo.edu.ng to register for the screening exercise after the payment of a non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 via Etranzact or REMITA at any Commercial Bank. You can also pay online using your Debit or Credit card.
Thereafter, candidates will be required to do the following on the College’s portal after payment has been confirmed:
- Visit portal.aceondo.edu.ng
- Fill the online form correctly as editing will not be possible once the application form is submitted.
- Upload clear passport photograph without eye glasses or veil and not more than 50kb which must be JPEG.
- Upload your SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) and NCE results where applicable.
Candidates are to meticulously provide their O’Level/NCE results (where applicable) on the portal. Any candidate that supplies wrong information may be prosecuted by Law Enforcement Agencies and his/her admission would be withdrawn.
- Ensure that all fields in the form are properly filled
- Cross-check your entries properly
- Submit your application form
- Print-out the post UTME screening slip
- Candidates whose O’Level Results are not ready should wait until its release before applying
- Candidates must upload their O’Level on JAMB Central Admission Processing System CAPS.
Candidates considered prima-facie qualified would be contacted in due course.
Candidates are advised to provide active email addresses (es) and phone numbers (s) by which they could be contacted.
The College will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of invalid email addresses and wrong/non-functional phone numbers.
Deadline for the submission of forms
The deadline for the submission of the applicants’ is not yet out for 2022.