ABUAD Acceptance fee payment is ongoing, Afe Babalola University has released its admission list, candidates should start paying their acceptance fee before the deadline. you can now make payment for the Afe Babalola University acceptance fee on ABUAD Portal.
If you know you enrolled as a student of ABUAD, I will be dropping a simple procedure on how to pay your acceptance fee.
Afe Babalola University (ABUAD) is a private university located in Ado-Ekiti, Ekiti State, Nigeria. It was founded by a lawyer and philanthropist, Afe Babalola, in 2009.
Afe Babalola University offers Academic programs in six Colleges: Sciences, Law, Engineering, Social and Management Sciences, Medicine and Health Sciences, and Postgraduate Studies.
The Engineering College built on three and a half acres of land and equipped with sophisticated state-of-the-art equipment from Europe and the Americas is reputed to be one of the largest in Africa. The college was inaugurated by former President [Wikipedia]
ABUAD Acceptance fee Payment Procedures 2022
ABUAD Acceptance fee is N10,000, You can achieve this using your mobile phone, follow the process gradually
- Go to https://admissions.abuad.edu.ng/
- On the main page, click on your admission category, e.g. “Fresh Undergraduate”
- Click on “Get Started”
- Create your Portal account by entering the required details in the spaces provided, and then click on “Register”
- Login to the portal on the next page by entering your email address and password as provided in the previous page. Then click on “Login”
- After logging in to the portal, click on “Start your Application”
- On the next page select the appropriate answer “Yes” or “No” if ABUAD is your first choice in UTME and then click on “Confirm Payment Details”
- On the next screen, click on “Proceed to Payment”.
- On the next screen, copy the Transaction ID, as it will be needed on the Quickteller payment platform. Then click on “Continue”. You will be redirected to Quickteller platform where you will use your ATM card to make payment.
- On the next screen, enter your email or phone number (preferably that of the card owner), paste the Transaction ID as copied in the previous page, select the “ABUAD UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSION FEE” option, then click on “Continue”.
- On the next screen, enter your ATM Card number; select your Account Type. enter your Card Expiry Date, CVV and Pin in the spaces provided and then click on “Pay” to continue.
- An OTP (One-time password) may be sent as SMS or email to the phone number or email attached to the bank account from which the payment is being made. Open the message to view the OTP and enter it in the space provided on your screen. You will immediately be notified on your screen if your payment is successful or not
- After successful payment, you will be granted access to the online application form. Return to the admission portal – https://admissions.abuad.edu.ng/ and click on “LOGIN” on the Main menu. To get to this page directly, go to https://admissions.abuad.edu.ng/under/ApplicantLogin
- Login again to the portal by entering your email and password
- Click on “CONTINUE APPLICATION”
Only applicants who make online payment via the above steps will have access to
the online form.
If you make payment directly to the designated bank accounts for
admission form, you will NOT have access to the online form.
You have to visit one of the designated selling points with your proof of payment to obtain the manual Application Form which is to be filled manually. The manual form is also to be presented at the screening centre.
How much is ABUAD acceptance fee?
Please note that the ABUAD Acceptance fee for this year is about N10,000
I know you have gained a lot from this post check out other helpful articles on this page, if you have any related questions, don’t hesitate to comment below.